Twenty-eight Tampa Bay area firms and organizations were honored as finalists for the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2017 Corporate Philanthropy Awards at a luncheon Thursday at Tropicana Field.
The Corporate Philanthropy program is designed to spotlight corporate-sanctioned giving and volunteer programs that stand out in the local business community.
The overall Benefactor of the Year was FIRM Consulting Group. Here are the other category winners:
- Nearly Big Category (0-50 employees): FIRM Consulting Group
- Big Category (51-150 employees): Vector Solutions
- Bigger Category (151-500 employees): myMatrixx, an Express Scripts Company
- Biggest Category (500+ employees): Tech Data Corp.
- Judge’s Choice honoree: Construction Services Inc. of Tampa
United Way Suncoast was the sponsor for the event, Tampa Bay Rays was the hospitality partner and AVSS was the audio visual partner.
Read more about the Corporate Philanthropy program in the Dec. 8 edition of TBBJ.